In celebration of National Preparedness Month, we asked you who this grab and go bag might belong to, and you answered.
The correct answer is, Bob Hope!
- Bob’s favorite food was ice cream, so that would be one thing he would be sure to eat before leaving the house.
- Bob Hope was an avid golfer, who spent his happiest hours on the links, and joined his buddy Bing Crosby’s annual golf tournament at Pebble Beach whenever his film commitments allowed him the time.
- Bob also loved baseball, and invested in the Cleveland Indians in 1946, retaining his stake for the rest of his life. A Don Black baseball card would be just one of the many treasured pieces of baseball memorabilia he might want to stash in his grab-and-go bag.
- Bob smoked Chesterfields early on in his life and even did ads for them in the 40’s.
- The hankie seems appropriate, because Bob had a great big nose that he often poked fun at.
Come back next week for the newest edition of “Guess Who’s Grab-and-Go Bag this belongs to?”