We are three weeks into National Preparedness Month, and this week our mystery grab-and-go bag is rather topical. Any idea who it might belong to?
Throughout September, we are sharing photos of disaster preparedness kits made for a famous person or character. Its contents are items they would include if they were making an earthquake grab-&-go bag in time for National Preparedness Month. Take a guess at who this grab-and-go bag was created for, once you see the personal items included. Here is how this grab-and-go bag maker might describe its contents:
- Dog Carrier & Dog Food: I own two darling little dogs and go everywhere with them. I need the carrier to make sure they are safe, and have extra water just for them, along with enough food for a couple of days
- Fashionable Change of Clothes: Style is very important to me, even in an emergency. My favorite color is pink so why not keep some sparkly pink clothes in my grab-and-go bag?
- Ball point pen: I am pretty recognizable, and after recent success in my career, I figure I will be signing autographs even after an emergency. I seem to be a hero for a lot of little girls.
- Pink work gloves: Remember, pink is my favorite color!
- Tennis balls: I play every day, so I’d be foolish not to have a pack to tennis balls with me all the time.
We’ll post more photos on Facebook and Twitter as the week wears on, with descriptions to help you figure out who this grab-and-go bag belongs to. On Friday we will tell you the identity of our mystery go-bag maker. Do you know who it is? Take a guess!