It is week two of National Preparedness Month, so here is a new mystery grab-and-go bag. Can you guess who it belongs to?
Every week in September, we’ll post a photo of an earthquake preparedness kit made for a famous person or character. Its contents are items they would include if they were making an earthquake grab-and-go bag in time for National Preparedness Month. Just try to guess who this grab-and-go bag was created for, once you see the personal items included. Here is how the creator of this grab-and-go bag might describe its contents:
- Reporter’s Notepad: I write, and you just never know when a story will present itself. I have turned everything from a weekend trip to Las Vegas, to a 2 month cross-country trip with the President into a story. Also it is best to write things down as they happen, or I might forget some of the best bits of mayhem.
- Sunglasses: I never go anywhere without sunglasses. It’s bright out there. I am a bit of a night-owl so need my shades to keep out the bright light.
- Sun visor: Did I mention it’s bright out there? I always wear some kind of hat, be it a visor, baseball cap, or fisherman’s hat. Anything to keep the sun out of my eyes.
- Cigarette Holder & Smokes: Sure it is a conceit, but I have always used a cigarette holder.
- Hawaiian Shirt: I love my Hawaiian shirts, and must own more than 50.
- Note that says “Raid liquor cabinet”. This is essential. Think of the barter opportunities! Can’t let all that booze go to waste!
Over the next few days we’ll post more photos with descriptions to help you figure out who this grab-and-go bag belongs to. On Friday we will tell you the identity of our mystery go-bag maker. Think you can figure it out? Take a guess!