|EMERGENCY WALLET CARDS
||INABILITY TO TRACK DOWN FAMILY MEMBERS AFTER AN EARTHQUAKE
||WEBSITE VISIT & PRINTER
|COST TO FIX
Making an emergency wallet card is easy and costs nothing.
|Make your own emergency card and be sure to include:
- Your name (or the name of whoever the card is for)
- A reliable out of state emergency contact, with phone number and email address
(like your grandma, or your best friend, not like your buddy from college who keeps losing his phone in cabs)
- A local emergency contact with phone number and email address,
(see above, unless all you have are friends who lose their cell phones in taxis)
- The chosen local family meetup site
- The chosen out-of-area family meetup site
- Your workplace evacuation site
- Your school evacuation site
Make one of these cards for each member of your family. Include a picture of your family with each of your kid’s wallet cards.