|STUFF YOU KEEP ON SHELVES
||MEMENTOS DESTROYED, INJURY, DEATH BY PORCELAIN KITTY
||EARTHQUAKE PUTTY (Buy)
|COST TO FIX
If you are the kind of person who owns things, there is a good chance you have some of those belongings on shelves.
You just attached your bookcase to the wall with earthquake straps but what is going to happen to all your porcelain kitties, snowglobes, comic book figurines, and decorative salt and pepper shakers?
They’ll be airborne during an earthquake before crashing to the ground.
Porcelain kitties were never meant to fly, so why not take a few minutes and affix them to the shelf with a bit of earthquake putty?
- earthquake or museum putty
- rubbing alcohol or alcohol wipes
|HOW TO SECURE A PORCELAIN KITTY (AND OTHER FRAGILE ITEMS) TO A SHELF FOR AN EARTHQUAKE:
- Clean the surface of your shelf with an alcohol wipe to make the putty adhere cleanly.
- Make 3 or 4 small pinky-sized balls of earthquake putty and affix them to the bottom of your porcelain kitty.
- Press the porcelain kitty carefully onto the clean shelf.
- Repeat as needed until all your porcelain kitties/snowglobes/comic book figurines/salt and pepper shakers are safe.